Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Guest for the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Challenge 202

Guess who was invited to be a guest for the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Challenge 202.  Yes, that is correct, it is me! So excited to be invited to play along.  The theme for this challenge was to use something green on your card.  I chose to use Walkabout Wally and Cattails.  I love High Hopes Stamps!! Such adorable images and so much fun to colour!!
I used copic markers to colour this little guy and the cattails.  I popped both him and the additional cattails up on pop dots for some added dimension.  I finished the card off by sponging some ink around the edges.  All card stock is Stampin Up.
I couldn't resist stamping this little guy again on the inside.  I decided to wait and add a sentiment when I use the card.

To check out the High Hopes Challenge you can visit their blog HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

1 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love how you popped the image and some cattails up. Fabulous job. not sure why I am not getting updates. but I have missed this one.

    ReplyDelete